Webinar audio and power point: “Helping EAL Learners Transition to, and Succeed in, the Workforce” (2017)
This webinar was presented April 12, 2017 by Julie Bell (2017). It is approximately one hour in length. You might need to turn the sound up on your PC or device. The last power point slide shows Julie’s e-mail address should you want to follow up with her.
- Access this webinar by clicking here.
Transitioning to the Workforce Webinars, Parts 1 & 2
PART 2: “Exploring Strategies for Saskatchewan: Transitioning Adult Literacy & Basic Education Students into the Workforce: (PART 2). This March 2, 2016, webinar follows up on last year’s, March 2015, webinar. It focuses on activities, resources and curricula that can be used in programs and tutoring sessions, together with suggestions on how to evaluate such materials.
- Access this webinar by clicking here. The resources shown in the webinar are hyperlinked.
- If you would like to view only the outline for this same webinar, click here.
PART 1: “Transitioning ABE Students to the Workforce (Part One),” which was presented in March, 2015, gives a broad overview of strategies and materials that can be used in and outside of the classroom or tutoring setting.
To view this power point and the hyper-linked resources:
- Click on the audio click here
- To view the powerpoint presentation with resources hyper-linked click here.
- Advance the slides as you listen to Dr. Christine Pinsent-Johnson and the discussion.